Monday, December 17, 2018

Ariana Grande's Imagine single to focus on 'failed relationships' | Daily Celebrity News | Splash TV

The 25-year-old singer is due to drop her latest single today and she took to her Instagram Story to reveal the tune will be about the "denial" she has faced in her life, while her recent track 'Thank U, Next' was about "acceptance".

SUBSCRIBE NOW : Grande's "failed relationships" will be the focus of her new song 'Imagine'.

The 25-year-old singer is due to drop her latest single today and she took to her Instagram Story to reveal the tune will be about the "denial" she has faced in her life, while her recent track 'Thank U, Next' was about "acceptance".

She wrote: "A lot of this album mourns failed yet important beautiful relationships in my life (as well as celebrates growth / exploring new independence) but for those of you asking about imagine: i would say if 'thank u, next' = acceptance... 'imagine' = denial. hope that makes sense."

Meanwhile, Ariana recently admitted she will take more control of her own music in the future, insisting she doesn't want to "conform to the pop star agenda".

She said: "I don't want to do what people tell me to do, I don't want to conform to the pop star agenda. I want to do it on my own terms from now on.

If I want to tour two albums at once, I'm going to tour two albums at once. If I want to drop a third album while I'm on tour, I'll do that too! Please.

I want to be able to do what is authentic and honest and natural. It's the only way that I've been able to survive."

CONNECT with SPLASH TV :

Visit SPLASH TV WEBSITE: SPLASH TV on FACEBOOK: SPLASH TV on TWITTER: SPLASH TV on INSTAGRAM:

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment