Sunday, December 16, 2018

Jason Momoa: My bad decisions shape who I am | Daily Celebrity News | Splash TV

The 39-year-old actor has insisted he wouldn't change anything about his life, because although "bad things" may have happened, the experiences have taught him how to "be a good dad" to his two children, daughter Lola and son Nakoa-Wolf.

SUBSCRIBE NOW : Momoa thinks his "wrong decisions" have made him who he is.

The 39-year-old actor has insisted he wouldn't change anything about his life, because although "bad things" may have happened, the experiences have taught him how to "be a good dad" to his two children.

Jason said: "Every wrong decision got me here. Yes, bad things happened, but they allowed me to be a good dad and raise my kids. I didn't have to sacrifice anything. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world."

And although he might not want to change anything about his past, he would like to start making changes to the roles he plays in the future, as he says he's tired of playing "the brute" in shows such as 'Game of Thrones'.

He added: "I don't normally get to do 'silly' things. I'm normally hired to play that guy - the barbarian, the brute. After 'Game Of Thrones', no one was thinking I'd be perfect for a rom-com. I want people to see me be funny, and romantic, not just some big lug… If I have to play a brute, how about a soft brute or one with a heart of gold? If I got offered that then f**k it, it's on."

CONNECT with SPLASH TV :

Visit SPLASH TV WEBSITE: SPLASH TV on FACEBOOK: SPLASH TV on TWITTER: SPLASH TV on INSTAGRAM:

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment